Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Revised MoL Draft 1 :OUTLINE:

A Meaning of life isn’t something that someone originally has, but it is something that people develop ideas of over time. Someone’s initial ideas on the meaning of life will almost certainly change with deeper thought and research. I know this from personal experience. Earlier in the year I formulated what I believed to be a fairly strong meaning of life based on what I believe in, but now, after thought and research, I am to revise my original perspective on the meaning of life into someone that does more for my everyday life. My new revised meaning of life follows the idea of enjoying life and not brooding over death/the future.

---------------------------------------Orignial ---> Current Change-------------------------------------



---------------------------------------Example One (book/movie?)----------------------------------------



---------------------------------------Example two (other person?)----------------------------------------



---------------------------------------Example three (wthdqem?)------------------------------------------

No comments: